Saturday, April 28, 2012

NineHundred&Eleven

NineHundred&Eleven Miles until I am where I want to be.
NineHundred&Eleven Miles until fate gets the best of me.

NineHundred&Eleven Miles until I hope to see what I yearn to see...
only NineHundred&Eleven Miles to make unforgetful memories.

NineHundred&Eleven Miles until I completely let myself be free.
only NineHundred&Eleven Miles until I let myself hit reality.
For something, so close, yet so far seems to be in reach,
When deep down I know NineHundred&Eleven Miles is just a fantasy.

The things I hope to happen in these NineHundred&Eleven Miles- seem a bit far fetched,
the faces I hope to see in these endless NineHundred&Eleven Miles-
-simply a mirrage in the summer heat.

But I still have a glimpse of hope for those NineHundred&Eleven Miles,
those 14.5 hours down and 14.5 back.
Those FourDays, NineHundred&Eleven Miles away,
From Four/7/TwentyTwelve - 4/Ten/2012

I hope to see the face of the moon from NineHundred&Eleven Miles away,
while Kissing the Sun.

No comments:

Post a Comment