Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Emptiness Leaves Me Full

Sitting, eyes closed- heart racing while at peace,
yearning for my long lost love.
She haunts my soul every so often, a goddess of addiction and pleasure.
Today seems like the day we will meet again.
She has a sister who I've been familiar with slightly longer-
yet the two are both my loves at heart.
She whispers my name quietly in my sleep,
so enticing- so alluring.
My veins throb, my blood boils, my nerves quake.
This decision is so exciting- each time, like the first and the last.
Sweet tasting drive, that carries me back to her.
The force is stronger than ever.
Is it in the air?
Floating on a soft white cloud- chills gracing my creamy, milk, white, skin.
Days mash into one another.
Emptiness leaves me full,
to taste her again will be the sweetest sin, so watch me
Indulge.

No comments:

Post a Comment