Sunday, April 1, 2012

Ironies in "happiness"

It's truly ironic, amusing almost- how I've learned to cope and keep myself content.
The breathing excercises I just caught myself doing for the first time, although they've been going on for a while.
The excuses I engage myself in- while the adoring looks I cast upon her while she sleeps.
Its amazing the turmoil I deal with, I am honestly proud of myself.
All for love.
Love for all.

Taken for granted- a slave I shall remain.
But I adore the whips on my back, and the sun burning my skin.
My feet raw from walking, and the burning within my soul.

How I can have a distraught day, nothing going right- and then all of a sudden the chirp of a baby morning dove makes everything better.
It's as if those smallest moments can turn my world into complete peace and serenity for just a  moment.
I've really been embrasing the smallest of things recently, and to be honest:
It's made a world of a difference.

No comments:

Post a Comment