Sunday, October 11, 2015

Church Bells

Rings cover my fingers, for some reason they fascinate me.
They hug each one tightly while I run my fingers swiftly over a keyboard.
Church bells ring and I wonder if it's just because it's Sunday, or if somebody is
Devoting their life to another.
Their eternity.
We all know how Americans work...
Divorce is the norm now.

In all honesty, I would be OK with never being married.
Sure, the party would be fun, the wedding would be beautiful... People would cry wih joy, some wih pain...
But really what is a marriage?

A vow to be somebody's never ending rock...
Why have so many people failed at it?
Why not just love in the moment?

I suppose only time will tell what the universe holds for me.
I'm in no rush... I have many lifetimes ahead of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment