Monday, October 12, 2015

Pink Light

So as I sit here,
Reminiscing on just a few hours ago where I was woken by a soft whisper.
"The sun, she is rising... take a look"
My eyes slit open, looking around me for a face
But the room was dark, with a pink light shining through my tiny window.

I smiled knowing that the voice I heard was an Angel.
Stretching, I crawled towards the edge of my bed and laid on my stomach.
My body was bare, with the exception of purple lace hugging my hips.

The sky was painted with pink, orange, and wisps of blue.
I couldn't help but think that it was painted for me this morning,
Nobody else.

Selfish intentions seem to be a pattern in my fragile life.
Controlling the uncontrollable seems rash and impossible.

I roll back to my back and smirk.
I let this pink light surround me.
I focus on my breathing and my third eye.
Before I know it, I'm back into a deep slumber.

Soon to be peacefully -
Jolted
Awake
By
A Phone Call.

No comments:

Post a Comment