Thursday, October 22, 2015

Eighty Nine Days

I feel a tug on my soul...
Something is pulling me in a direction 
So incredibly charged by curiosity,
The need to explore and discover.

To feel the mist of a South American waterfall on my face,
To glide under the warm water of an underground Mayan cave...
My soul would begin to be filled...

I yearn to walk The Great Wall,
To sit with Buddhist monks,
Dance with natives of a foreign land.

My heart is that of a gypsy,
Wandering the world and intently exploring the universe.

I want to walk barefoot on the warm sands of The Golden Coast.
I want to ski throughout the Nordic, snow capped mountains.
The rolling hillsides of Italy call my name.
A smell of a fresh crèpe teases me from Niece, France.

My journey starts in eighty nine days .
In eighty nine days, I become the Queen of my universe 

I've began a journey a few months back-
Self Discovery.
I've discovered crevices of my being
I'd never known I had.
...but I'm not nearly close to an end.

Life is a journey with no end 
We are on a loop- reliving lives;
To mend, discover and review.

Souls will continuously reunite,
Despite an individual pull away.
Destiny and fate exist, but
We decide the trail we take.
If not in the life, in the next.
We are on a continuum,
And I... Start my spiritual journey
In eighty nine days.

No comments:

Post a Comment