Saturday, October 10, 2015

Open & Closed

Why is it that when the water pours from above me,
And scolds my bare skin,
That I enjoy the pain?

Do I seek pain because it feels so incredibly good? It is so beautiful.

As I stood there hours earlier, letting the scorching water drown me in my memories,
My eyes were closed.
I've been trying this thing lately.

Teleportation of the soul.
Odd, I know.
But I've been practicing.
The mind is stronger than the physical being.
Last night, I was so close...
I was in a different realm of consciousness.
It was so incredible, I felt like I was floating..

Like a little red balloon,
Floating wherever the wind took me.
I embrace the out of body experience.

So incredibly addicting.
Addiction.
Well... We meet again.
No denying it?
While all I do is deny it.

As the night shadows me,
I am now wishing I was back in my shower,
From this morning.
So mentally close.
Maybe tonight.

Teasing my menatlity.
Open & Closed.

No comments:

Post a Comment