Sunday, October 18, 2015

My Moon

Dear Moon,
As I gaze at your beauty,
I get lost in the moment. Time passes.
Your light is that of a reflection,
Your surface is cold, yet inviting.
Your craters speak of your past,
And the damage you've endured in this overwhelmingly beautiful universe.
I admire your strength.
Your strength to pull water from the Earth's crust.
You amaze me.
I can't help but wonder how far you truly are. Somehow, I know you'll always be there.
All I have to do is glance out my windowsill and bask in your illuminating presence.
I love you.
Truly couldn't live without knowing that you're there in the night.
I haven't whispered it enough into the galaxies... But trust me that it's true.
I am captivated by you, your love... Your gravity...
My moon.

No comments:

Post a Comment