Sunday, April 10, 2016

Tangerine Dream

Sweet smoke fills my lungs.
The room around me dimly lit,
The aura of this small room is radiant.
This inspirations has been overwhelmingly beautiful this week.
Everything from the rain, to the sunrise, I am whole.
Tangerine aromas fill the space around me as I exhale.

One work complete,
Another (of many) in the works.

The words clutter my mind, in the most endearing way.
I feel love, and energizing movement in this space.
A soft melody plays in the background,
My mind speaks hastily in the foreground.

I lately have been hearing my thoughts,
In what feels like a slow motion of sound.
My thoughts gathered in a mason jar,
For me to examine, under the moonlight.

Have I been here before?
Is this what mindfulness feels like?
If so, I beg it to stay.

My white shirt fits loosely,
As black lace caresses my breasts.
Comfortable I am becoming in my physical being.
Something I've struggled with for years.

My mind is more clear, so my perception is blossoming.
Like a lotus under the verge of a Spring sunshine.
A heaviness fills my chest,
Acknowledging it , I move past it.
Simple sensations embodied in my soul.

Today, I am here.
No more than myself, no less than myself.
For, I am simply the Universe.

No comments:

Post a Comment