Thursday, March 10, 2016

Hear Me.

Sitting on my beige carpet,
Legs crossed, breathing steady.
I smile.
I smile with intention, love, understanding and peace.
Two Buddha faces, eyes closed, a soft smile, are facing me.
An Egyptian Goddess spreads her wings, looking off into the distance.

The ebb and flow of my apartment in this very moment is serene.
A warm, yet cool, Spring breeze dances through my window and penetrates my clothes.
My eyes slide across words, Words I will forever hold dear to my heart.

I light incense- a flame catches and I watch the yellow, the red, and the blue tango.
Something so simple, yet so powerful.
A flame, a fire, a burning desire.

Having never understood until now,
What a connection meant.
Clarity strikes, and I am joyous.

The sun is calling my name from the outside,
Nature is begging me to come play, and I will.
A few responsibilities must be complete, but then I will be barefoot in the gas,
Singing to the Gods,
I will be embraced by the universe and her remarkable warmth.

I will dance in your name,
I will sing towards your realm,
Will you hear me?
I bet you will hear me.

No comments:

Post a Comment