Monday, March 14, 2016

Trying

It has been a trying few days,
But I am trying to stay sane.

I lay on my back, palms facing up, skin pressing against a hard floor with a thin mat in between.
A strong energy comes to me,
Takes my hand,
Hold on tight,
Begging me to come play in Wonderland for all of eternity.

I exhale,
I smile,
I know that time is molded by our intentions,
Molded by our love, our souls, and our desires

I end my day with a prayer
"Om Shanti Shanti Shanti, Om Peace Peace Peace"
I bow my head so that my mind and heart are closer to one another.

As my night comes to a close,
I open my mind,
Open my heart,
Open my soul-
To a realm I've traveled, but am still curious about,
To a realm where alternate realities become innate in our being.
I welcome the universe with whispers of joy.

I am still trying.


No comments:

Post a Comment