Monday, March 21, 2016

Lesson in Love

Surrounded by the inevitable,
Yesterday was a day filled with Love.
Pure, blissful, mindless, Love.

I was reminded not once, not twice, but Six times that 'Love is Patient'
'Love is kind'

Each time, my heart sang,
A smile swept over my face.
Despite the clouds in the sky, and the dark hue of the remainder of Winter,
I knew Spring was here.

I will journey to a land familiar,
But distant.
I will sit down and listen.
I can't promise sanity,
But I can promise Love.

I am love.
I will always love.
Peace is love.

It is now the early hours of the morning,
My body covered ever so gently under numerous blankets.
I lay on my stomach,
Focusing on my breath.

I connect.
To the you, to the universe,
To myself.

I am here now,
And I am in love with all that surrounds me.
I will be patient, I will be kind.

Now I close my eyes for one last hour,
Soak in this moment,
Energize and thrive off of what is to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment