Thursday, March 17, 2016

Lesson in Intuition

On point.
Two words that can describe my intuition lately.
Dreams, visions, and feelings all have been surfacing,
With no fault, no doubt, and undeniable results.

I have always been intuitive,
Sometimes I just based it on luck,
But lately my eyes have been open to the light that has been shed on my abilities.
I am blessed with a gift, that too many take for granted.

I will use my gift to help others,
To better understand myself,
and to better serve those around me.

As my busy day comes to a close,
I close my eyes,
Focus on my breathing,
And pray to the universe for another dream,
As my dreams have been vivid,
I've been revisiting my past,
While peeking into my future.

My life is whole today.
Tomorrow is a new day,
A new Lesson.

I will welcome her with open arms,
and keep my heart, soul, and mind open.

No comments:

Post a Comment