Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Lesson in Anger

Stealing the light away from me,
I question why I stay.
I wonder if I am being used- more times than not now-a-days.
Nearly four years ago I was on cloud nine.
I had never felt so loved, so wonderful, so attended to...
I had found somebody so honest with me,
That accepted me for my flaws-
But now...
Now I question.
Is this a nightmare?
Is it my diagnosed depression?
One would say it's the chemical imbalance.
One might claim, I am delirious...
But now I am in darkness.

I see a light,
It's in my soul.
I fear the unknown- my fault.
I learn a lesson on containing, recognizing, acknowledging and dealing with Anger.
One of my hardest lessons, to date.
Thoughts that are buried away in the depths of my dark soul,
Tucked away in a corner,
Are coming to life.

Death doesn't seem so bad.
Anger- Just breathe through it.

No comments:

Post a Comment